邓月薇

邓月薇英語:1956年2月5日-2001年9月11日),出生于美国加利福尼亚州旧金山。她是美国航空公司的一名空服員。2001年9月11日早上,邓月薇在美国航空公司第11号班机上值勤,该航班起飞后不久即被恐怖分子劫持。

鄧月薇
鄧月薇的英文名字和11號班機上所有旅客的名字一起印在九一一國家紀念博物館北池的N-74面板上
英文名
出生Betty Ann Ong
(1956-02-05)1956年2月5日
 美國加利福尼亞州舊金山
逝世2001年9月11日(2001歲-09歲-11)(45歲)
 美國紐約世界貿易中心北塔
死因恐怖分子蓄意撞機
籍贯中国廣東省開平市赤坎鎮

生平

鄧月薇出生於三藩市,父親是Harry Ong,母親是Yee-gum Ong。她在三藩市唐人街長大,畢業於喬治·華盛頓高級中學。她的家人在Jackson街開有一間雜貨店。[1]

鄧月薇去世前住在馬薩諸塞州安多佛[1]2001年9月11日,鄧月薇給自己分配了11號班機,這樣她就可以回到洛杉磯並去夏威夷與她的妹妹度假。

2001年9月11日大约8时20分,邓月薇向地面控制中心拨通紧急电话,汇报航班可能被劫持的求救讯息;据悉,邓月薇是首位向地面报告有关劫机消息的人。在胁迫和恐怖的情况下,邓月薇坚持与地面控制中心进行了约20分钟左右的通话。在邓月薇和地面通话25分钟后,这架飞机撞上了世贸中心

電話

以下是鄧月薇、美國航空公司的營運/羅利預訂、尼迪婭·岡薩雷斯(9月11日營運專員值班)與美國航空緊急專線之間的8分26秒的對話記錄。[2]。從鄧月薇開始,她的聲音只在前四分鐘聽得到[3]

与地面的对话(部分)

Betty Ong: Um, we're sitting in the back, um, and the cockpit is not answering. Somebody is stabbed in business class-and um, I think there's mace-that we can't breathe-I don't know I think we're getting hijacked. 嗯,我们坐在後方,嗯,駕駛艙没有回應。商务舱有人被刺伤,嗯,我认为有人用梅斯毒气,我们无法在商务舱中呼吸——我不知道那是什么。我认为我们遭到了劫机。

A.A. Oper. Center: Which flight are you on? 你在哪趟航班上?

Betty Ong: Flight 12 12号航班(邓月薇错误地说出了自己的航班号,不过随后就自行改正)

A.A. Oper. Center: And what seat are you in? 你坐在哪个座位?

(Brief Silence)--(短暫的沉默)

A.A. Oper. Center: Ma'am, are you there? 女士,你还在吗?

Betty Ong: Yes. 在的。

A.A. Oper. Center: What, what, what seat are you in? 你坐在哪个座位?

(Brief Silence)--(短暫的沉默)

A.A. Oper. Center: Ma'am, what seat are you in? 女士,你坐在哪个座位?

Betty Ong: Well, we just left Boston, we're up in the air. We're supposed to go to L.A., and the cockpit's not answering their phone. 嗯,我们刚刚离开波士顿,我们现在正在爬升。我们的计划是去洛杉矶,现在驾驶舱不接电话。

A.A. Oper. Center: What seat are you sitting in? What's the number of your seat? 你坐在哪个座位?你的座位号是什么?

Betty Ong: Okay, I'm in my jump-seat right now. 我现在在折叠式座椅。

A.A. Oper. Center: Okay. 好的。

Betty Ong: At 3R. 在3R。

A.A. Oper. Center: Okay, you're the flight attendant? 好,那么你就是空服员了?

(Brief Silence)--(短暫的沉默)

A.A. Oper. Center: I'm sorry, did you say you're the flight attendant? 对不起,你剛是說你是位空服员吗?

Betty Ong: Hello? You're gonna have to speak up. I can't hear you. 有人吗?你必须说大点声,否则我听不见你们。

A.A. Oper. Center: Sure, what is your name? 了解,你叫什么?

Betty Ong: Okay, my name is Betty Ong, I'm #3 on Flight 11. 嗯,我的名字是邓月薇,我是11号航班上的3号空服员。

A.A. Oper. Center: Okay. 好的。

Betty Ong: And the cockpit is not answering their phone, and there's somebody stabbed in business class, and there's, we can't breathe in business class. Somebody's got mace, or something. 駕駛艙的電話無人接聽,而且有商務艙的人被刺傷。另外,我們在商務艙會感到呼吸困難。似乎是毒氣或是其他東西。

A.A. Oper. Center: Can you describe the person that you said, somebody is what in business class? 你可以描述一下你所說的那個人,在商務艙的人怎麼了?

Betty Ong: I'm, I'm sitting in the back somebody's coming back from business, can you hold on for one second? They're coming back. 我,我現在是坐在後頭, 正好有人從商務艙回來了,你可以等我一下子嗎?正好有人回來。

A.A. Oper. Center: Sure. 知道。

(Ong is heard talking to another flight attendant aboard American 11.)--(聽到月薇正在與另一位美航11班機上的空服員交談)

Betty Ong: They want to know who stabbed who. Do you know? 他們想知道是誰被刺傷了,你知道嗎?

Flight Attendant: I don't know, but Karen and Barbara got stabbed. (Karen and Barbara are the two first/business class flight attendants who got stabbed) (我不知道,但Karen跟Barbara都被刺傷了。)--(Karen跟Barbara分別是頭等艙與商務艙的空服員)

Betty Ong: Okay. 好的。

(Ong returns to conversation with A.A. Operations Center)--(Betty又回來與美國航空控制中心通話)

Betty Ong: Our, our #1 is, got stabbed, uh, our purser is stabbed. Um, nobody knows who stabbed who, and we can't even get up to business class right now because nobody can breathe. Uh, our #1 is, is, is, stabbed right now. And, and our #5 is stabbed. Our first class passengers are, uh, first class galley flight attendant and our purser have been stabbed. And we can't get to the cockpit... the, the door won't open. 我們……我們的一號空服員被刺傷,er,我們座艙長被刺傷了。嗯,沒有人知道到底是誰受了傷,我們現在也沒有辦法上去商務艙因為沒有人可以呼吸。er,我們的一號空服員,現在被刺傷,而且我們的五號空服員也受傷。我們頭等艙的乘客們,er,頭等艙廚房的空服員以及座艙長都被刺傷,而且我們都無法進入駕駛艙,門沒有辦法打開。)

(Brief Silence)--(短暫的沉默)

Betty Ong: Hello? 有人在吗?

A.A. Oper. Center: Yeah, I'm taking it down, all the information. We're also, um, you know of course, recording, the, um, at this point in time. 嗯,我们在这里听着所有的信息,我们同时也在……,你知道的,在录音。

Nydia Gonzalez: This is operations, what flight number are we talking about? 這裡是控制中心,我們現在在談論的航班編號是?

A.A. Oper. Center: Flight 12. 12号航班。

Nydia Gonzalez: Flight 12, okay. 好的,12号航班。

Betty Ong: No, we're on Flight 11 right now. This is Flight 11. 不,我们在11号航班上。这里是11号航班。

A.A. Oper. Center: It's Flight 11. I'm sorry, Nydia. 是11号航班。Nydia,抱歉。

Betty Ong: Boston to Los Angeles. 波士顿到洛杉矶的。

A.A. Oper. Center: Yes. 嗯。

Betty Ong: Our #1 has been stabbed, and our #5 has been stabbed. 1号和5号空服员都被刺伤。

(Ong is heard talking to another flight attendant aboard American 11)--(聽到月薇正在跟其他空服員交談)

Betty: Can anybody get up to the cockpit? Can anybody get up to the cockpit? 有人能进到驾驶舱吗?有人能进去吗?

Flight Attendant: No, we can't. 没人能进去。

(Ong returns to conversation with A.A. Operations Center and Nydia Gonzalez)

Betty Ong: Okay, we can't even get up to the cockpit, we don't know who's up there. 好的,我们进不了驾驶舱,我们也不知道谁在里面。

A.A. Oper. Canter: Well, if they were shrewd, they would keep the door closed and... 嗯,如果他们有自知之明。那么他们会关上门并……

(Ong doesn't hear this last comment)--(月薇沒有聽到最後的那段話)

Betty Ong: I'm sorry? 抱歉?

A.A. Oper. Center: Would they not maintain a sterile cockpit? 他们会在驾驶舱中保持沉默。

Betty Ong: I think the guys are up there, they might have gone there or jammed their way up there, or, or something. Nobody can call the cockpit, we can't even get inside. 我想在上面的那些人,他們可能已經進去了或是堵住了那邊或是其他可能。沒有人可以跟駕駛艙取得聯絡,我們根本沒辦法進入到裡頭。

(Brief Silence)--(短暫的沉默)

Betty Ong: Is anybody still there? 有人在吗?

A.A. Oper. Center: Yes, we're still here. 我们仍然在线。

Betty Ong: Okay, I'm staying on the line as well. 好,我也在线上。

A.A. Oper. Center: Okay. 好。

Nydia Gonzalez: Hi, who is this calling reservations? Is this one of the flight attendants? Who are you, hun? HI,是誰打來的?是其中一位空服員嗎?親愛的,請問你是誰?

A.A. Oper. Center: She gave her name as Betty Ong. 她有給她的名字是Betty Ong

Nydia Gonzalez: Betty? 贝蒂?

Betty Ong: Yeah, I'm #3. I'm #3 on this flight, and we're first... 嗯,我是3号,我是航班上的3号,然后我们……

Nydia Gonzalez: You're the #3 on this flight? 你是航班上的3号?

Betty Ong: Yes, and I have... 嗯,然后我……

Nydia Gonzalez: And this is Flight 11? From where to where? 这是11号航班?从哪里到哪里?

Betty Ong: Flight 11. 11号航班。

Nydia Gonzalez: Have you guys called anyone else? 你们给其他人打电话了吗?

Betty Ong: No. Uh, somebody's calling medical, and we can't get a doctor. 没有。er,有人在给医生打电话,我们无法找到一个医生。

(American Airlines Emergency Line (identified as A.A. Em. Line) joins the call and talks to Gonzalez)--(美航的緊急專線也加入這個通話並與Gonzalez交談)

A.A. Em. Line: American Airlines Emergency Line, please state your emergency.(美航緊急專線,麻煩請說明你的緊急狀況)

Nydia Gonzalez: Hey, this is Nydia at American Airlines calling. I am monitoring a call in which Flight 11. The flight attendant is advising our reps that the pilot, everyone has been stabbed. 我是美國航空的Nydia,我正在監控美航11班機的電話,空服員正在告知我們代表說明機長及其他人都被刺傷。

A.A. Em. Line: Flight 11? 11号航班?

Nydia Gonzalez: Yeah, they can't get into the cockpit. That's what I'm hearing. 是的,無法進入駕駛艙。這也是我正聽到的消息。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, who is this I'm talking to? 好的,請問我現在是在跟哪位通話?

Nydia Gonzalez: Excuse me, this is Nydia at American Airlines Raleigh Reservations Center. I'm the operations specialist on duty. 不好意思,我是美國航空洛利控制中心的Nydia。我是控制專家,正在執行職務中。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, I'm sorry what is your name, again? 抱歉,你的名字是什么?

Nydia Gonzalez: Nydia Gonzalez, G-O-N-Z-A-L-E-Z.

A.A. Em. Line: Raleigh Reservations. Okay, now when you... 洛利控制中心。好的,現在你是……?

Nydia Gonzalez: I've got the flight attendant on the line, with one of our agents. 我這裡有位空服員在線上,還有我們的地面人員。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, and she's calling how? 好的,那她是怎麼做這通知的?

Nydia Gonzalez: Through reservations, I can go on the line and ask her questions. 透過我控制中心這的,我可以上線並且問她問題。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, and I'm assuming they've declared an emergency. Let me get ATC on the line, stand by. 好的,我想他們已表明這是緊急事件。讓我把航管也接上線,待命。

Nydia Gonzalez: Have you been contacted by the cockpit yet? No, okay. Okay, I'm still on with security, Betty, okay? Okay. You, you're doing a great job, Betty, just stay calm. We are, absolutely. 你有嘗試聯絡駕駛艙嗎?沒有,好的,好的。我跟安管還在線,Betty,還好嗎?很好,你做得很棒!

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, we're contacting the flight crew now, we're also contacting ATC. 好的,我們正在聯絡空服員,同時也在聯絡航管。

Nydia Gonzalez: Okay, it seems like the passengers in coach might not be aware of what's going on right now. 好的,我想現在經濟艙的乘客們可能還不知道發生什麼事。

A.A. Em. Line: These two passengers, were they from first class? 這裡有兩位乘客,他們是從頭等艙過來的嗎?

Nydia Gonzalez: Uh, okay. Hold on. er,好的,等一下。

Nydia Gonzalez: Hey, Betty, do you know any information as far as the gents, the men that are in the cockpit with the pilots, were they from first class? 嗨,Betty,你目前有關於那些男士的任何消息嗎?跟機長副機長在駕駛艙的那位,他們是頭等艙的乘客嗎?

Betty Ong: They were sitting in 2A and B. 他們分別坐在2A跟2B 。

Nydia Gonzalez: They were sitting in 2A and B. 他們坐在2A跟2B。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay. 好的。

Nydia Gonzalez: They are in the cockpit with the pilots. 他們跟機長副機長們待在駕駛艙裡。

A.A. Em. Line: Who's helping them? Is there a doctor on board? 有人在協助他們嗎?機上有醫生嗎?

Nydia Gonzalez: Is there a doctor on board that's assisting you guys? You don't have any doctors on board. Okay. So, you've gotten all the first class passengers out of first class? 飛機上有醫生可以協助你們嗎?你們沒有任何醫生在機上。好的。所以所有頭等艙乘客都已經離開頭等艙了嗎?

A.A. Em. Line: Have the flight attendants taken everyone out of first class? 空服員有將所有的頭等艙乘客帶離頭等艙嗎?

Nydia Gonzalez: Yeah, she's just saying that they have. They're in coach. What's going on, honey? 是的,她正回說他們有。他們都在經濟艙,發生什麼事了,親愛的?

Betty Ong: Okay, the aircraft is erratic again. Flying very erratically. 好的,飛機又開始不穩定了,飛得非常地怪異。

Nydia Gonzalez: She did say all the first class passengers have been moved back to coach, so first class, the cabin is empty. What's going on on your end? 她確實有說所有頭等艙乘客都被移到經濟艙了,所以頭等艙已經完全淨空,你那邊怎麼樣了?

A.A. Em. Line: Uh, we contacted ATC, they are going to handle this as a confirmed hijacking. So they're moving all the traffic out of this aircraft's way. 嗯,我們有聯絡了航管,他們已證實這是劫機事件並且要接管,所以要將這飛機的飛行路線上的交通淨空。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay. 好的。

A.A. Em. Line: Uh, he turned his transponder off, so we don't have a definitive altitude for him. We're just going by, they seem to think that they have him on a primary radar. They seem to think he is descending.er,他把對講機關掉了,所以我們沒辦法給他最後的飛行高度,我們先靜待,他們似乎可以在雷達上看到他,看來他好像正在下降中。

Nydia Gonzalez: Okay. 好。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay, Nydia?

Nydia Gonzalez: Yes, dear, I'm here. 是的,我還在這。

A.A. Em. Line: I have a dispatcher currently taking the amount of fuel on board. 我有個調度員目前正在告訴我機上所剩燃料。

Nydia Gonzalez: Uh, huh.

A.A. Em. Line: And, we're gonna run some profiles, to see exactly what his endurance is. 我們要看一些資料,來看飛機還能撐多久。

Nydia Gonzalez: Okay. 好。

A.A. Em. Line: Did she?

Nydia Gonzalez: She doesn't have any idea who the stabbed passenger might be in first. Apparently, they might have spread something, so they're having a hard time breathing or getting in that area. 她完全不知道到底是哪個乘客第一個被刺傷的,顯然的,他們應該有散佈什麼東西,所以他們才會在那個區域感到呼吸困難。

(Plane struck World Trade Center)

Nydia Gonzalez: What's going on, Betty? Betty, talk to me. Betty, are you there? Betty? What? Do you think we lost her? Okay, so, we'll like keep the line open. We— I think we might have lost her. 怎麼回事,Betty?Betty,跟我說話。Betty,你在那嗎?Betty?什麼?你覺得我們失去她了嗎?好的。我們還是保持連線。我們……我想我們可能失去她了。

A.A. Em. Line: Okay. 好。

(飛機撞擊世貿中心)

參考文獻

  1. . 九一一國家紀念博物館. [2014-06-08]. (原始内容存档于2013-07-27).
  2. . The New York Times. September 7, 2011 [2013-09-10].
  3. "Transcript of Flight Attendant Betty Ong". Gale Global Issues. Reprinted from Terrorism: Essential Primary Sources by K. Lee Lerner (2006); retrieved September 9, 2013.

外部链接

维基共享资源中相关的多媒体资源:邓月薇
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.